Julia and Jaycee

Discuss anything related to Tekken! Latest news, media, movies, merchandise and more! Please use the appropriate forums for specific gaming and character discussions.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

MSP10julia

Re: Julia and Jaycee

Postby MSP10julia » August 30th, 2016, 1:12 pm

Julia Chang ftw :D
Jin Kazama, Hwoarang, Julia Chang and Ling Xiaoyu are my main characters on Tekken ^o^ :D
SpiraNick87

Postby SpiraNick87 » August 30th, 2016, 1:29 pm

I definitely prefer Julia however if we were adding Michelle in the mix, she would easily be my favourite.

I think Jaycee was a bit strange in Tekken Tag 2. She seemed a bit like a half-hearted character in my opinion. Michelle had all of Julia's moves so I think Jaycee should have been a true original character with an all luchador moveset instead of the weird mix of the two fighting styles.

If for Tekken 7 they decided to make Julia (Jaycee) a fully luchador character then I would be a lot more open to Jaycee being in the game, plus it would raise the chances slightly of Michelle being in the game. ;)
ando1184

Postby ando1184 » July 15th, 2017, 2:38 pm

Jaycee for me, granted I'm a King main and wrestling fan after all :P
Last edited by ando1184 on July 29th, 2017, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lili Fan

Postby Lili Fan » July 29th, 2017, 4:00 am

I have a feeling that if Julia is added into Tekken 7, they would incorporate some of her moves she had as Jaycee, but also give some of her old moves back that were assigned to Michelle in TTT2. I could see the Jaycee outfit being buyable in the customizations too.
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » July 29th, 2017, 2:24 pm

Lili Fan wrote:
July 29th, 2017, 4:00 am
I have a feeling that if Julia is added into Tekken 7, they would incorporate some of her moves she had as Jaycee, but also give some of her old moves back that were assigned to Michelle in TTT2. I could see the Jaycee outfit being buyable in the customizations too.
That would be very awesome!