Tekken 7 is dead?

Discuss gameplay, mechanics, strategy and more in Tekken 7 and Tekken 7: Fated Retribution.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Re: Tekken 7 is dead?

Postby YeezyDude » December 11th, 2017, 8:07 am

Yurishizu wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 4:32 am
I just saw the trailer from the returning characters of SFV Arcade edition
and I wonder how difficult is for Harada and his team to do something similar and make Tekken 7 great again?
An updated version for example with:
-6 legacy characters (Lei, Anna, Zafina, Jaycee, Ganryu, Kuni), 3 new from the mobile game and 1 more guest (Kiryu since he is the most requested).
-Palette swap costumes of Christie (Eddie), Marduk (Gigas), Bruce (Josie) and Raven (M Raven).
-New stages.
-Story expansion, what happened after Heihachi's death, between Jin and Kaz.
-Team battle and Survival modes for both offline and online.
-More customization clothes and items from TTT2.
Very hard apparently. And I don't expect anything from them after DLC 3. I'll be done with the game after that :/
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » December 13th, 2017, 4:56 am

Im already done with the game. I simply felt jealous with the new SFV content. Why cant Harada and his team just listen to the fans like Ono? SF fans wanted Sagat and Sagat is there. Lei, Anna and the rest of the legacy characters are ready from TTT2. They can easily transfer them in UE4 with more items for customizations to keep the game alive, while they are working on new characters, more guests and modes. But no, not even an announcement. Cant understand Harada's choices. :x
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » December 13th, 2017, 3:24 pm

Yurishizu wrote:
December 13th, 2017, 4:56 am
Im already done with the game. I simply felt jealous with the new SFV content. Why cant Harada and his team just listen to the fans like Ono? SF fans wanted Sagat and Sagat is there. Lei, Anna and the rest of the legacy characters are ready from TTT2. They can easily transfer them in UE4 with more items for customizations to keep the game alive, while they are working on new characters, more guests and modes. But no, not even an announcement. Cant understand Harada's choices. :x
Me neither :/
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » December 16th, 2017, 6:29 am

R.I.P. Tekken 7 http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spif4h ?
I will play again only if there is an announcement and something new (except Noctis). Otherwise I will sell it.
I love Tekken series but 7 looks like an unfinished game... :(
Lili Fan

Postby Lili Fan » December 17th, 2017, 12:20 am

I still go back to the older Tekken games from time to time, and I'm sure Tekken 7 will be no different.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » December 17th, 2017, 4:00 am

The only good thing from 7 is slow motion and new characters. Though not all, Josie and Gigas suck. I would give monkey fighting style to Josie (like Eileen from VF) and Gigas suit to Marduk. Also, I will give to Katarina the Sexy Female Tekken Force Soldier costume!

I think the problem with 7 started when they chose Unreal Engine 4 instead of the old engine. Since they didnt have big budget they should work on the easier and familiar engine to create. I would even prefer to see TTT2 updated for PS4 with new characters and content than this.
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » December 19th, 2017, 8:41 pm

So it seems like we're getting more according to the latest Tekken Talk. So let's hope it'll be some cool stuff during 2018 and 2019.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » December 20th, 2017, 7:04 am

If he meant the xmas bikinis, facestamps and new hairstyles from the arcades then no big deal really. Even if they will add Lei and Anna after all these months, probably will do nothing to an abandoned game. Tekken 7 needs a story update, something new except from cosmetics or characters, to keep the fans excited.
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » December 20th, 2017, 10:15 pm

Yurishizu wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 7:04 am
If he meant the xmas bikinis, facestamps and new hairstyles from the arcades then no big deal really. Even if they will add Lei and Anna after all these months, probably will do nothing to an abandoned game. Tekken 7 needs a story update, something new except from cosmetics or characters, to keep the fans excited.
Yeah. But we're not getting anything story related until Tekken 8 is out.
Lili Fan

Postby Lili Fan » December 21st, 2017, 7:15 am

We need legacy characters!