Lack Of TekkenGamer Overall Forums Support Needs To Be Addressed

Discuss gameplay, mechanics, strategy and more in Tekken 7 and Tekken 7: Fated Retribution.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

epevans12

Lack Of TekkenGamer Overall Forums Support Needs To Be Addressed

Postby epevans12 » July 18th, 2017, 11:36 am

I'm going to just say that the forum side of TekkenGamer could really use some more supporters, since the news side is still great.

As it stands, there is simply little to no reason for a new member to stick around in forums when his/her post is going to be, ultimately, ignored.

What I mean is people like Yurishizu and Lili Fan shouldn't have to be the main forum topic creators, while so many others sit back and do nothing.

Yet, those same people can post multiple times on other forums, but won't post a single comment here for some unknown reason.

I will give credit to the Doctor for providing information to other regions outside Japan about King among some other character videos.

However, if you all want more new members to stay in this part of TekkenGamer for a while, then you are going to have to do something beside viewing.
Yurishizu

Re: Lack Of TekkenGamer Overall Forums Support Needs To Be Addressed

Postby Yurishizu » July 26th, 2017, 1:21 am

Indeed. This forum is sooooo dead. Goodbye from me too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lili Fan

Re: Lack Of TekkenGamer Overall Forums Support Needs To Be Addressed

Postby Lili Fan » July 29th, 2017, 3:55 am

Yeah, I know what you mean. I still check the forums a lot, but they get little activity, unlike the main site. I think what we should do is try to bring more users to the forums, like some of the old Tekken Nation regulars.