Story Expansion

Discuss gameplay, mechanics, strategy and more in Tekken 7 and Tekken 7: Fated Retribution.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

Do you think we need an update for the story mode?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2
Yurishizu

Story Expansion

Postby Yurishizu » July 17th, 2017, 3:55 am

With the Jin VS Kazuya final battle. And more episodes for the old characters as well. Imagine Heihachi returning as Robo-Heihachi. Or Akuma transforming into Oni.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
epevans12

Re: Story Expansion

Postby epevans12 » July 18th, 2017, 10:42 am

Yes, we definitely need more story, since the main one we got was too short, especially with all the time Tekken 7 (T7) had before coming to consoles.

Plus, those side character chapters we got was really pathetic, to say the least.
Last edited by epevans12 on July 18th, 2017, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » July 18th, 2017, 1:43 pm

Maybe they ran out of ideas. Its not easy to create something new for every character. But they can always add now as a free DLC. If many people ask it to Harada.

I would love to see more of the Hachijo clan. A team of devilmen or they could make some of the clones (Anna, Bruce, Baek, Armor King, Marduk, Forest) possessed.

Imagine for example Bruce darker, not with the same fighting style (like Josie), but upgraded with some supernatural moves and as a member of the Hachijo clan.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
epevans12

Postby epevans12 » July 18th, 2017, 3:58 pm

Perhaps Bandai Namco did (even though they was working on the game for over two years so that would still hurt their case), but time will tell, I guess.

I might be in the minority here, but Kazumi GREATLY disappointed me. I was expecting her to put up much more of a better fight against Heihachi, which she didn't come close to doing, even when she caught him off guard.

Hopefully, for the Hachijo Clan sake (assuming Namco decides to expand on the Hachijo's), she was considered just an average (at best) skill level member of their group. Otherwise, I wouldn't be too thrill with their lore being explored more just for them to constantly get destroyed by the Mishimas.