First Impressions

Discuss gameplay, mechanics, strategy and more in Tekken 7 and Tekken 7: Fated Retribution.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

epevans12

Re: First Impressions

Postby epevans12 » June 5th, 2017, 2:21 am

After playing T7 a lot more, the online (from my experience) could use some work. Sure, when the connection good, you shouldn't be dropping combos, but those random lag spikes can be very annoying. Not to mention how extremely laughable getting a rank match to go through currently is.

Thankfully, I used my free 2 day PS+ trial for this and won't be using my 1 year PS+ code until the online gets a patch.

To end this on a good note, Tekken 7 is an awesome game and just doing combos gives me more excitement than I ever had playing Tekken Revolution.
Lili Fan

Postby Lili Fan » June 5th, 2017, 4:32 pm

YeezyDude wrote:
June 4th, 2017, 6:48 pm
Amazing game and I Iove the new things in this one. But I hope that it'll get improved and more stuff will be added to it. As it's lacking some modes, characters, costumes, more rounds in arcade mode and more fun modes added to the Online Mode as well. Oh and the Online Mode needs to be improved as well. Other than that... I love it!
Yeah, I keep losing connection online. I can hardly get any online matches in. This didn't happen to me in Tekken 6 or TTT2.
Augosyx

Postby Augosyx » June 5th, 2017, 5:45 pm

Lili Fan wrote:
June 5th, 2017, 4:32 pm
YeezyDude wrote:
Amazing game and I Iove the new things in this one. But I hope that it'll get improved and more stuff will be added to it. As it's lacking some modes, characters, costumes, more rounds in arcade mode and more fun modes added to the Online Mode as well. Oh and the Online Mode needs to be improved as well. Other than that... I love it!
Yeah, I keep losing connection online. I can hardly get any online matches in. This didn't happen to me in Tekken 6 or TTT2.
It's the current problem with the Online mode atm, especially in Quick Matches, even if you do find a player with decent connection, the game rejects the match and it won't find another person unless you reset the whole thing. My only problem was having to find Rank Matches which is zero majority of the time. Lobby wise and Tournament wise poses no problem on my end, other than 1-bar connections. Harada is currently working on a fix to improve matchmaking so hopefully this goes away quickly. I just need the online modes to Platinum this game D:
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » June 5th, 2017, 8:32 pm

Lili Fan wrote:
June 5th, 2017, 4:32 pm
YeezyDude wrote:
They're going to fix that soon hopefully!