Kuma & Panda in Tekken 7

Discuss gameplay, mechanics, strategy and more in Tekken 7 and Tekken 7: Fated Retribution.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

Yurishizu

Kuma & Panda in Tekken 7

Postby Yurishizu » December 10th, 2016, 5:30 am

WTF Harada? Still 2 bears in Tekken? You should make Kuma a werewolf. Or something new. And add Roger Jr. we need a kangaroo.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
epevans12

Re: Kuma & Panda in Tekken 7

Postby epevans12 » December 10th, 2016, 4:02 pm

Well, it was pretty obvious that Kuma (which, in turn, means Panda too) was going to make it in before the DLC part comes around.

As pointed out by YellowMotion character roster prediction part 2 video back in August, his character art was already in some official artworks of T7 along with having his face printed on fight money bills.

Of course, one of the most concrete info many want from Namco (beside more character reveals) like the release date still goes unanswered.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » December 11th, 2016, 4:39 am

I dont like this trend. Harada said Tekken 7 will be more serious and darker. Its the same old thing with funny characters and clones. The design smells LAZY. And I'm ok to keep one bear. But two of them, why? Namco should evolve Unknown's wolf story and make him a normal character, a werewolf. We need something new, not the same old Tekken with better graphics and more moves again.
Raging Goji

Postby Raging Goji » December 18th, 2016, 10:12 pm

Yurishizu wrote:I dont like this trend. Harada said Tekken 7 will be more serious and darker. Its the same old thing with funny characters and clones. The design smells LAZY. And I'm ok to keep one bear. But two of them, why?
Japan favoritism is all it is, unfortunately.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » December 19th, 2016, 10:57 am

But Tekken is universal now! Can't Harada understand this to create more fighters from around the world? Why he is keeping the same old jokes to all Tekken? Do we really need two bears? No! We need something new. VARIETY. The only new thing I liked yesterday is that Golem costume. But it was Jack again not a new character.
ghirlanda

Postby ghirlanda » December 20th, 2016, 3:13 pm

it might be universal in fact, but it seems like namco marketing strategist cannot recognize it and are still strictly related to a national way of doing things. An international company still thinking as a national one. Hope things will change soon, they have to adapt somehow.
Carden

Postby Carden » January 10th, 2018, 10:58 am

ghirlanda wrote:
December 20th, 2016, 3:13 pm
it might be universal in fact, but it seems like namco marketing strategist cannot recognize it and are still strictly related to a national way of doing things. An international company still thinking as a national one. Hope things will change soon, they have to adapt somehow.
You're right. They're behind the times and need to get their act together!