Worst newcomer design

Discuss gameplay, mechanics, strategy and more in Tekken 7 and Tekken 7: Fated Retribution.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

I don't like...

Josie
17%
Shaheen
8%
Katarina
13%
Claudio
17%
Lucky Chloe
25%
Gigas
13%
Kazumi
No votes
Devil Kazumi
No votes
Akuma
8%
Master Raven
No votes

Total votes: 24
Lili Fan

Re: Worst newcomer design

Postby Lili Fan » September 30th, 2016, 1:23 am

SSfox wrote:I don't think there is a worst design, since it's all about people tastes in the end.
You can say that for any opinion though. At the end of the day, it's all subjective.
KayFenrir

Postby KayFenrir » November 15th, 2016, 10:35 pm

In my opinion Claudio has the worst design. Its deeper then his lame coat, its his nonsensical fighting style. His kicks are all weird or basic looking, and he doesn't have punches, he has the limp-wrist taps that should hurt him more than his opponent. I can't get past it. The rest of these character I feel like I can customize their problems away, or they don't have them at all. I can't customize Claudio's animations.
Capoeira me leva
GDwyvern

Postby GDwyvern » March 9th, 2017, 12:06 pm

I hate alot of the new comers. Josie replacing Bruce with no explanation. Claudio's slap boxing. Everything about Gigas and Chloe. Uhg, so bad.

I feel neutral about Shaheen. Both Kazumi and Katarina look decent though and I might pick up Kat to replace Bruce.
CNuage

Postby CNuage » June 12th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Has to go to Lucky Chloe. She doesn't give off that "fighter" essence. This ties into a wider problem with the perhiperal focus of Tekken: The Tournament Itself. There's far too many "joke/gimmicky" character who don't look like fighters. I wish they brought back the seriousness of the game a la Tekken 4.