Tekken 7 is dead?

Discuss gameplay, mechanics, strategy and more in Tekken 7 and Tekken 7: Fated Retribution.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

Yurishizu

Re: Tekken 7 is dead?

Postby Yurishizu » November 21st, 2017, 6:30 am

Season pass said only Tekken Bowl and 2 guests. In a perfect world old characters are a free DLC and more guests (like Kiryu, Goku, Snake) are coming in a Season 2. But this is not a perfect world. No matter how many fans (from twitter, tekkenzaibatsu or gamefaqs etc.) are screaming for more Harada and his team wont listen.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » November 22nd, 2017, 2:14 am

Yurishizu wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 6:30 am
Season pass said only Tekken Bowl and 2 guests. In a perfect world old characters are a free DLC and more guests (like Kiryu, Goku, Snake) are coming in a Season 2. But this is not a perfect world. No matter how many fans (from twitter, tekkenzaibatsu or gamefaqs etc.) are screaming for more Harada and his team wont listen.
That's very sad if true :/
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » November 23rd, 2017, 3:40 am

Cant predict the future but so far it is the truth. Look at how many requests for old characters are people asking in twitter. Harada dont seem to care. He didnt even add Devil Kazuya, Devil Kazumi or story costumes. And if you take a look at previous games there is no update, more characters DLC (except TTT2) or story expansion. Never.
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » November 23rd, 2017, 5:51 am

Yurishizu wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 3:40 am
Cant predict the future but so far it is the truth. Look at how many requests for old characters are people asking in twitter. Harada dont seem to care. He didnt even add Devil Kazuya, Devil Kazumi or story costumes. And if you take a look at previous games there is no update, more characters DLC (except TTT2) or story expansion. Never.
Well he gotta add some nice things to the game if he doesn't want it to die soon.
Lili Fan

Postby Lili Fan » November 23rd, 2017, 1:27 pm

Yurishizu wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 3:40 am
The first season of DLC isn't even finished yet, so I think in time, he'll give us some of the old characters. I'm remaining hopeful.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » November 23rd, 2017, 2:03 pm

Season pass says nothing after Noctis. And there is no announcement for season 2.
I'm not hopeful. At least the old characters supposed to be ready from TTT2. They dont need much work to transfer them in Unreal Engine 4.

Meanwhile Ill play Fighting EX Layer and other games cause right now Tekken 7 is dead. :cry:
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » November 24th, 2017, 12:37 am

Yurishizu wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 2:03 pm
Season pass says nothing after Noctis. And there is no announcement for season 2.
I'm not hopeful. At least the old characters supposed to be ready from TTT2. They dont need much work to transfer them in Unreal Engine 4.

Meanwhile Ill play Fighting EX Layer and other games cause right now Tekken 7 is dead. :cry:
I hope that they'll do it though. Or Tekken 7 won't keep selling after 2018... At least not the numbers they hope it'll sell.
Lili Fan

Postby Lili Fan » November 25th, 2017, 6:57 pm

The thing is, didn't Harada say that any legacy characters would be released as free updates, as in not part of any season passes?
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » November 26th, 2017, 7:10 am

Lili Fan wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 6:57 pm
The thing is, didn't Harada say that any legacy characters would be released as free updates, as in not part of any season passes?
He did... But since Tekken 7 has a Season Pass so don't I know if that's true anymore.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » December 11th, 2017, 4:32 am

I just saw the trailer from the returning characters of SFV Arcade edition
and I wonder how difficult is for Harada and his team to do something similar and make Tekken 7 great again?
An updated version for example with:
-6 legacy characters (Lei, Anna, Zafina, Jaycee, Ganryu, Kuni), 3 new from the mobile game and 1 more guest (Kiryu since he is the most requested).
-Palette swap costumes of Christie (Eddie), Marduk (Gigas), Bruce (Josie) and Raven (M Raven).
-New stages.
-Story expansion, what happened after Heihachi's death, between Jin and Kaz.
-Team battle and Survival modes for both offline and online.
-More customization clothes and items from TTT2.