Hwoarang Combo video(s)

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

Fethennour

Hwoarang Combo video(s)

Postby Fethennour » July 24th, 2016, 10:59 am

Let's start with this one :
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Hwoarang the only character with 2 Rage Drives ? Isn't that a bit unfair ?
Bosca

Re: Hwoarang Combo video(s)

Postby Bosca » July 27th, 2016, 6:31 pm

I'm not sure if he's the only one, but I think some others may have multiple options with theirs and I feel like Hwoa's are quite linear in their use? He's looking very strong in this game and I'm loving it. Still not loving his new default tho.
Fethennour

Postby Fethennour » July 28th, 2016, 6:13 am

Confirmed : Hwoarang is the only character who has two different Rage Drives (not only variations).

Unlike you, I really like his new default outfit, but if you don't, you can still use his regular one. ;)
Last edited by Fethennour on August 5th, 2016, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fethennour

Postby Fethennour » July 31st, 2016, 3:14 pm

Hwoarang + Mishimas.

EDIT : And another, from micorm.
CharlieG

Postby CharlieG » July 21st, 2017, 2:13 pm

King jae has a basic to pro guide that just covers some basics with hwoarang. His combos he posted do way more damage than alot of the more complicated ones I've seen in other videos and he explains them and learns them in the process. Def worth a watch as a new hwoarang player. I spent about 4 hours in practice with him last night and wondered what the hell I had gotten myself into. I also really am feeling the new costume. First major change ive seen since 1998 when he was brought to my living room on PS1. Any body who is a decent hwoarang player feel free to hit me up. I'd love to get some tips or practice