How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Discuss anything outside of Tekken - whether it's other games, music, movies, news, technology or whatever!

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

User avatar
Zoe A
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist
Posts: 23
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 2:19 pm

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby Zoe A » July 25th, 2016, 5:44 pm

Destiny, Destiny, and more Destiny! :lol: Looking forward to Rise of Iron, that'll keep me busy for a while.
Also excited to play Rise of the Tomb Raider in October.
Queen of Iron Fist Tournament. Advocate of the Tekken community.

http://tekkengamer.com/author/zoea/
User avatar
Lili Fan
Posts: 98
Joined: July 29th, 2016, 7:08 am

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby Lili Fan » July 30th, 2016, 4:55 pm

I'll just be playing other games, including other Tekken games, like I have been.
User avatar
Wolfie VII
Posts: 43
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 10:55 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Contact:

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby Wolfie VII » July 30th, 2016, 5:08 pm

Zoe A wrote:Destiny, Destiny, and more Destiny! :lol: Looking forward to Rise of Iron, that'll keep me busy for a while.
Also excited to play Rise of the Tomb Raider in October.
Rise of the Tomb Raider looks so good! Especially the added stuff for the 20 year celebration like the Classic Lara skin :') But, I need to pick up the 2013 game first. I started it when I played a friend's copy and enjoyed it, never actually owned it myself.

As for Destiny, I used to play it a lot! I love Destiny! But my motivation has kinda been killed off a little since they are cutting off support for PS3/360 and making Rise of Iron current-gen only. I mean, it was only a matter of time but still :/

But yeah, I'm just catching up on my backlog to be honest! Getting there... Ever so slowly. But in-between those times, playing various Tekken games to keep me going :)
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"
Image
PSN (PS3 & PS4!): xWolfie-kun | Twitter: @WolfieKun
User avatar
Fethennour
Posts: 18
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 4:01 pm

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby Fethennour » July 30th, 2016, 7:34 pm

Wolfie VII wrote:Rise of the Tomb Raider looks so good! Especially the added stuff for the 20 year celebration like the Classic Lara skin :') But, I need to pick up the 2013 game first. I started it when I played a friend's copy and enjoyed it, never actually owned it myself.:)
Pre-order Rise of the Tomb Raider on the PlayStation Store, get Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for free.
User avatar
MeleeniumRXJ
Posts: 27
Joined: July 31st, 2016, 5:40 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby MeleeniumRXJ » July 31st, 2016, 8:14 pm

Dark Souls 3. Nuff said.
Image
User avatar
Wolfie VII
Posts: 43
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 10:55 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Contact:

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby Wolfie VII » August 1st, 2016, 3:26 pm

Fethennour wrote:
Wolfie VII wrote:Rise of the Tomb Raider looks so good! Especially the added stuff for the 20 year celebration like the Classic Lara skin :') But, I need to pick up the 2013 game first. I started it when I played a friend's copy and enjoyed it, never actually owned it myself.:)
Pre-order Rise of the Tomb Raider on the PlayStation Store, get Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for free.
That's a great offer! ... But I don't have a PS4 at the moment :(
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"
Image
PSN (PS3 & PS4!): xWolfie-kun | Twitter: @WolfieKun
User avatar
Fethennour
Posts: 18
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 4:01 pm

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby Fethennour » August 1st, 2016, 9:34 pm

Wolfie VII wrote:That's a great offer! ... But I don't have a PS4 at the moment :(
You can pre-order the game, and play it once you get a PS4.
User avatar
Wolfie VII
Posts: 43
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 10:55 pm
Location: Wales, UK
Contact:

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby Wolfie VII » August 1st, 2016, 9:57 pm

Fethennour wrote:
Wolfie VII wrote:That's a great offer! ... But I don't have a PS4 at the moment :(
You can pre-order the game, and play it once you get a PS4.
I... never actually considered that!
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"
Image
PSN (PS3 & PS4!): xWolfie-kun | Twitter: @WolfieKun
User avatar
Yurishizu
Posts: 105
Joined: July 24th, 2016, 2:25 am
Location: Europe

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby Yurishizu » August 9th, 2016, 11:28 am

Fethennour wrote:
Yurishizu wrote:Trying to survive with FFXV and probably one more game (Dead Island 2 or something else). And a lot of movies and series.
I have a good feeling Tekken 7 will be out long before Dead Island 2. :lol:
Replace it with Dead Rising Triple Pack!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
TheLoneWolf
Posts: 6
Joined: August 15th, 2016, 3:01 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Re: How are you getting by as we wait 6-8 months for Tekken 7?

Postby TheLoneWolf » August 15th, 2016, 3:18 pm

I am watching as many match videos as possible, taking notes as I do so. Additionally I will be competing in Summer Jam X this forthcoming weekend, so I look to learn a lot.
NG|The Lone Wolf

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest