Introduce yourself!

Discuss anything outside of Tekken - whether it's other games, music, movies, news, technology or whatever!

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

Shattered_Dreamer98

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Shattered_Dreamer98 » February 10th, 2017, 7:20 am

Hey guys, I'm Lavar, you may know me from Twitter, I'm @Taiko_Man and use Yosuke from Persona 4 as my avatar! I'm a seasoned Lili player who wishes to try my best to rep her in T7, I also sub Anna, plan on using Claudio, Eliza, possibly Lucky Chloe and I want to get Jin out of pocket status, he's too hot to pass up. XD It's nice to meet all of you and i can't wait to encounter all of you when T7 drops!☆
"This is a great place to fight....don't you think??" :twisted:
Mama

Postby Mama » February 10th, 2017, 12:21 pm

Hello everyone ^o^/ my name is mama and I main lili and jun(if they put her in the game?) I also use Xiaoyu and Lee,I may start using Lucky Chloe and kazumi too! I'm not the best but I'm always trying to improve my skill in tekken.
I'm a magic couch potato...SING TO ME!
Jarameki98

Postby Jarameki98 » March 9th, 2017, 4:50 pm

Hi! You can call me Jara. I've been playing Tekken since Tekken 3 but i the one that more hours i spent is int TT2. I'm trying to learn how to play competitive. My mains are Asuka and Jun (i hope that will be added in T7)
(I'm from Spain sorry if my english is not very good)
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » March 9th, 2017, 5:41 pm

Jarameki98 wrote:
March 9th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Hi! You can call me Jara. I've been playing Tekken since Tekken 3 but i the one that more hours i spent is int TT2. I'm trying to learn how to play competitive. My mains are Asuka and Jun (i hope that will be added in T7)
(I'm from Spain sorry if my english is not very good)
Welcome to the site Jara!

And no it's fine :)
LarsJunFan

Postby LarsJunFan » March 14th, 2017, 1:38 pm

Hello everyone! =)
My name is Oleg Troitskii, my nickname is always LarsJunFan! I'm from Russia! Nice to meet ya all =)
If my English talk is not alright, try not to judge me =) I'm still learning, but my English is pretty good now ^_~
I'm making funny videos on my YouTube channel! & of course i'm do some Tekken video as well :D I hope we can find common language! So, here ;)
Don't underestimate other fighters, you never know what newcomer can do. He might be a much powerful than you. Or it could be me.
Cuahuicoatl

Postby Cuahuicoatl » May 20th, 2017, 6:04 am

Hay!
I´m from Czech Republic,I am a teenager that loves Tekken.
What is with your name?
Cuahuicoatl means Wood Serpent.
That explains Mokujin in my avatar.
Augosyx

Postby Augosyx » May 29th, 2017, 8:20 pm

Looks like a reintroduction is needed. Didn't realize the site had encountered a second revival.

Anyways, Augosyx here. Played the game since Tekken 2 and it has always been my only favorite fighting game to date. Not around competitive but I can be but I suck anyways :/
Used to be a member of Tekken Nation as Whitewater. Can't wait to get my hands on Tekken 7 :D
Zoe A
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby Zoe A » May 30th, 2017, 10:37 am

Hey everyone! :)

Welcome to the TG forums!
Queen of Iron Fist Tournament. Advocate of the Tekken community.

http://tekkengamer.com/author/zoea/
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » June 1st, 2017, 9:16 pm

Augosyx wrote:
May 29th, 2017, 8:20 pm
Looks like a reintroduction is needed. Didn't realize the site had encountered a second revival.

Anyways, Augosyx here. Played the game since Tekken 2 and it has always been my only favorite fighting game to date. Not around competitive but I can be but I suck anyways :/
Used to be a member of Tekken Nation as Whitewater. Can't wait to get my hands on Tekken 7 :D
Welcome back! :)
Beebee-Chan

Postby Beebee-Chan » June 4th, 2017, 8:11 pm

Hi All!

I'm Amy, I used to be member of Tekken Natiom before the site shut down.

I've been playing Tekken since Tekken 2. I main Xiaoyu and used to use Julia and Anna before T7.

I'm a competitive player, and plan on participating in tournaments now that T7 has been released but need to see if I can get enough practice time in. I'm up for matches so hit me up on PSN as I need as much practice as possible! (Particularly interested in any Xiao mirror matches). PSN: beebee-kun

Besides Tekken, I'm pretty into The Last of us Online which I play online with my husband. I also stream occasionally so come say Hi!

Nice to meet yall :)
PSN: beebee-kun