Introduce yourself!

Discuss anything outside of Tekken - whether it's other games, music, movies, news, technology or whatever!

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

Zoe A
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Introduce yourself!

Postby Zoe A » July 21st, 2016, 4:54 pm

Hello and welcome to the new and improved TekkenGamer forums!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to the community and meet new members.
Hope you enjoy the site! :)
Queen of Iron Fist Tournament. Advocate of the Tekken community.

http://tekkengamer.com/author/zoea/
SirFalafel

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby SirFalafel » July 21st, 2016, 8:45 pm

Alrighty, gonna be the first one.

Hello everyone

Name is Amr, but I go by Falafel online (you can call me Fal, A, A-shizzle, etc...) :D
Been a fan of Tekken since T2 on PS1 (probably the first game I've played with my dad IIRC), used to spam low kicks until Tekken Tag 2 when I decided to learn the game properly (I'm still awful, but enjoy the game regardless).

I hope to meet other Tekkenistas (is that even a term?) here. Also, thanks for this awesome site TekkenGamer staff (^_^)v
zee the ceo
Dojo Master
Dojo Master

Postby zee the ceo » July 21st, 2016, 9:08 pm

SirFalafel wrote:Alrighty, gonna be the first one.

Hello everyone

Name is Amr, but I go by Falafel online (you can call me Fal, A, A-shizzle, etc...) :D
Been a fan of Tekken since T2 on PS1 (probably the first game I've played with my dad IIRC), used to spam low kicks until Tekken Tag 2 when I decided to learn the game properly (I'm still awful, but enjoy the game regardless).

I hope to meet other Tekkenistas (is that even a term?) here. Also, thanks for this awesome site TekkenGamer staff (^_^)v
That's too funny! :lol: Welcome SirFalafel! Who are your main characters?

Thanks for joining our site! Tell your friends!
Blood Hawk

Postby Blood Hawk » July 21st, 2016, 9:54 pm

>.>
<.<
\o/
Bosca

Postby Bosca » July 22nd, 2016, 2:16 am

Hey! Long time Tekken fan here. I'm quite a big fan of Hwoarang, Julia and Ganryu and hope the last two come back as well. I'm hoping we'll have a solid community going here. :)
TekkenGamer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby TekkenGamer » July 22nd, 2016, 4:48 am

Bosca wrote:Hey! Long time Tekken fan here. I'm quite a big fan of Hwoarang, Julia and Ganryu and hope the last two come back as well. I'm hoping we'll have a solid community going here. :)
Hey Bosca! Do you watch any Speedkicks videos? He's very good with Hwoarang. Ganryu? Interesting. Saint is very good with Ganryu. :P
Cetui

Postby Cetui » July 22nd, 2016, 6:17 am

Hello Im Cetui from sweden, you can call me Daniel if you want.
Ive bumped into tekken throughout my life but TTT2 is where i really got into it and actually played daily, im very excited for T7 on pc and my fingers are crossed that my secondary character (lee chaolan) makes an appearance. I main Leo, Lee but i love playing Hei,DVJ :D
zee the ceo
Dojo Master
Dojo Master

Postby zee the ceo » July 22nd, 2016, 7:16 am

Welcome Daniel!
SiSonyPo

Postby SiSonyPo » July 22nd, 2016, 10:36 am

Hello fellow gamers,

I'm Erick from the Philippines, you can call me Sony.

I used to play Tekken since I was in first grade, and my first one is Tekken 3 AC. Up till now I didn't have any console so I only play on local arcades. My main is Dragunov since I've played Tekken 5, but I try to learn other characters as well.

Nice meeting you guys here :) hoping we have a good time here at the forums
YASSS
Shikou

Postby Shikou » July 22nd, 2016, 11:25 am

The name is Shikou. I've been playing Tekken for about...er...18 or so years. I'm okay as far as skill goes, but I hope to try and improve bit before T7 comes out. I can play Lili, Leo and Lee pretty good, but that's about it.

Heard about this site right before it opened up a few weeks ago, and it looked like something I wanted to be a part of. I look forward to seeing how this site grows as time goes on...