Guests in Tekken

Discuss anything related to Tekken! Latest news, media, movies, merchandise and more! Please use the appropriate forums for specific gaming and character discussions.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

Yurishizu

Guests in Tekken

Postby Yurishizu » September 13th, 2016, 5:09 am

Except from Gon and Akuma, what else would you like to see in Tekken?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TekkenfanAfrica

Re: Guests in Tekken

Postby TekkenfanAfrica » September 13th, 2016, 6:31 am

Kyo-Terry-K' or Iori from Kof
SSfox

Postby SSfox » September 13th, 2016, 10:14 am

Oh hell no more guests, Akuma is already too much.
Lili Fan

Postby Lili Fan » September 13th, 2016, 8:53 pm

I'm fine with guest characters in Tekken in of itself. It's too many guest characters that I would have a problem with. I mean, I'm fine with one or two guest characters per game, but once you hit three or four, then it's starting to feel like too many. Just bring back more classic characters, rather than bringing in all those guests.

With that said, I would like to see Bayonetta. I know she was already in Super Smash Bros. 4 as a guest, but with her wide range of attacks, she would fit in with Tekken pretty well.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » September 14th, 2016, 3:07 am

My turn now, I would like to see characters from the anime Devilman (Debiruman). They fit well in Tekken universe, especially against Devil Kaz/Devil Jin.
TekkenfanAfrica wrote:Kyo-Terry-K' or Iori from Kof
Harada likes Geese Howard http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/ ... art-race-- you can always hope for a crossover with KOF, after Tekken X SF.
SSfox wrote:Oh hell no more guests, Akuma is already too much.
Nah, the only problem is they have to rebuild the guest character and give him more moves. Or remove some from Tekken fighters and make them more simple.
Lili Fan wrote:I'm fine with guest characters in Tekken in of itself. It's too many guest characters that I would have a problem with. I mean, I'm fine with one or two guest characters per game, but once you hit three or four, then it's starting to feel like too many. Just bring back more classic characters, rather than bringing in all those guests.

With that said, I would like to see Bayonetta. I know she was already in Super Smash Bros. 4 as a guest, but with her wide range of attacks, she would fit in with Tekken pretty well.
I like Bayonetta's design but I think she is using a lot her guns and magic, no?
TekkenfanAfrica

Postby TekkenfanAfrica » September 14th, 2016, 6:42 am

TekkenfanAfrica wrote:Kyo-Terry-K' or Iori from Kof
Harada likes Geese Howard http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/ ... art-race-- you can always hope for a crossover with KOF, after Tekken X sf
I would be cool.Im a big fan of KOF!!!
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » September 14th, 2016, 10:24 am

King of Iron Fist Tournament VS King of Fighters! Bandeiras reminds me of Raven.
TekkenfanAfrica

Postby TekkenfanAfrica » September 14th, 2016, 1:08 pm

Yurishizu wrote:King of Iron Fist Tournament VS King of Fighters! Bandeiras reminds me of Raven.
Yes I think that Bandeiras is similar to Raven too.
I like Bandeiras and Nelson.
Yo'Goodfella

Postby Yo'Goodfella » September 15th, 2016, 7:06 am

Of all the sm4sh characters, Captain Falcon shall be in. He's popular and his moveset can translate well in Tekken. His aerials can be tweaked so they look just lile attacjs with jump status without the overwhelming Akuma jump mixups. Plus some special moves can translate well in Tekken lile EWGF and such.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » September 15th, 2016, 2:44 pm

This guy is from F-Zero racing games, I know him as a driver not a fighter. Cool costume though.

But I still prefer Akira Fudo. This is what Tekken needs, more devilmen and futuristic characters!