Mishima family

Discuss anything related to Tekken! Latest news, media, movies, merchandise and more! Please use the appropriate forums for specific gaming and character discussions.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

Who do you prefer

Heihachi
33%
Kazuya
22%
Jin
44%

Total votes: 9
TekkenfanAfrica

Mishima family

Postby TekkenfanAfrica » August 28th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Personnaly my favourite is Jin.I love him since tekken4
Lili Fan

Re: Mishima family

Postby Lili Fan » August 29th, 2016, 1:28 am

You should have included Lee and Laws in the poll too, since they are also technically Mishimas. And what about Jinpachi and Kazumi?

In that case, Lee would be my favorite Mishima. Out of those choices though, I guess I would go with Jin. Even though they are the three most important characters in Tekken, I've never been a big fan of them.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » August 29th, 2016, 4:04 am

Jin since Tekken 3. But I dislike Devil Jin, I prefer to see him as a transformation of Jin, like Kaz/Devil Kaz now. Same person upgraded not a different character.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TekkenfanAfrica

Postby TekkenfanAfrica » August 29th, 2016, 4:58 am

Yurishizu wrote:Jin since Tekken 3. But I dislike Devil Jin, I prefer to see him as a transformation of Jin, like Kaz/Devil Kaz now. Same person upgraded not a different character.
Me too I dislike DJ but he cant be a transformation of Jin because jin cant control the devil gene
SpiraNick87

Postby SpiraNick87 » August 30th, 2016, 1:52 pm

I went for Heihachi Mishima because he is one of the most iconic characters in Tekken and video games in general. That hair is immense!!! I find him the most interesting and I'm looking forward to finding out why he is the way he is in the series.