Tekken 8 or Tekken X Street Fighter?

Discuss anything related to Tekken! Latest news, media, movies, merchandise and more! Please use the appropriate forums for specific gaming and character discussions.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

What do you wanna see first?

Tekken 8
67%
Tekken X Street Fighter
33%

Total votes: 3
Yurishizu

Tekken 8 or Tekken X Street Fighter?

Postby Yurishizu » November 11th, 2017, 5:00 pm

At the moment I prefer Tekken 8. To know if Heihachi really died and what happened between Jin and Kazuya. Or focus to Kazama Saga with Jun officially return.
Dont care if they will make Jin and Xiaoyu having a daughter with Jin's moveset (Tekken-chan maybe?), Kazuya turn to a good guy again or add a Danny Trejo character as long as they keep it original.

Having more SF in Tekken isnt so interesting. Imagine how Ryu and Ken going to play when Akuma is the strongest shoto.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lili Fan

Re: Tekken 8 or Tekken X Street Fighter?

Postby Lili Fan » November 12th, 2017, 3:53 am

Heihachi is most likely dead. Yeah, we didn't see his body hit the lava, but Kazuya did, and seemed satisfied, indicating that he did indeed fall into the lava. But considering he has also survived things like a huge explosion and a barrage of lasers, I guess you never know.

But even if he is dead, I could see them finding a way to resurrect him, like they also did with Kazuya in the past. If not, I would be shocked if he's not at least playable in Tekken 8, even if he's not part of the story, as Heihachi is just too big to remove as a playable character.

To be honest though, I think I would rather see Tekken X Street Fighter first. We've been waiting for that game for a long time, and now is a good time to try and get it out.
Yurishizu

Postby Yurishizu » November 12th, 2017, 5:40 am

Fast forward to 2020. Jin and Xiaoyu are now parents. Tekken-chan is the new protagonist with some of Jin's karate moveset.

Jin is back to the forest with his mother (finally), Asuka and mr. Kazama. He is now using his Tekken 3 fighting style more.

Kazuya is still the boss, now controlling both Mishima Zaibatsu and G-Corporation, hunting Jin.

I think stories like these with a new generation of Tekken fighters are more interesting than Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Zangief, Guile and the rest of SF again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
YeezyDude
Modded Iron Fist
Modded Iron Fist

Postby YeezyDude » November 15th, 2017, 5:29 am

Tekken 8 tbh. But I won't mind them giving us Tekken X Street Fighter.