Tekken canon endings

Discuss anything related to Tekken! Latest news, media, movies, merchandise and more! Please use the appropriate forums for specific gaming and character discussions.

Moderators: Azaael, Kane, YeezyDude

Tamer

Tekken canon endings

Postby Tamer » September 10th, 2016, 7:04 am

Is there a concrete place that shows which Tekken endings are canon for each game? To this day there are people wondering who won which tournament. The only thing that i can trust for sure is the recap in the Tekken 6 scenario campaign but that is it. Why is it so hard to find out what for Tekken 1-6?
Main: Law
Others: Dragunov. Miguel, Kazuya,
Darkgunner_77/205

Re: Tekken canon endings

Postby Darkgunner_77/205 » September 10th, 2016, 7:49 am

Tekken 1:
Tekken 2:
Tekken 3:
Tekken 4:
Tekken 5:
Even if Jin's T4 Ending is canon, Kazuya or Heihacti won The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4.
Be a part of G Corporation Today!
http://goo.gl/forms/Oxj8KwbzeK0u5pwO2
Discord Server
https://discord.gg/0lR6NSDWmq2Cy46B
Tamer

Postby Tamer » September 10th, 2016, 7:54 am

Alright but i want to make sure of one thing. Paul in Tekken 4. In the prologue it showed he was rich right? That meant he kinda won Tekken 3?
Main: Law
Others: Dragunov. Miguel, Kazuya,
LarsJunFan

Postby LarsJunFan » September 15th, 2016, 1:04 am

Tamer - Kinda. He defeats Ogre, but he got tired of it & he out of temple. But he didn't noticed that Ogre became True Ogre, so, Jin came & end it. No one believed Paul that he win the Tournament. Officialy it was Heihachi, who win the tournament. But it's not true. Well...
Paul defeat Ogre, got tired & he go home.
Then Jin came & kills True Ogre.
Heihachi came, he shot Jin, Jin survived & flied away. Heihachi announced himself as a Tekken 3 Winner.
Don't underestimate other fighters, you never know what newcomer can do. He might be a much powerful than you. Or it could be me.
epevans12

Postby epevans12 » September 21st, 2016, 1:46 pm

Thank you Darkgunner/LarsJunFan for this information. For people who are ultimately new to Tekken lore (like myself), it's nice to get them so conveniently (I don't trust wiki for obvious reasons).

On another note, I see some people saying that this site is, somewhat, empty which is true (to a degree). However, when more threads (namely off-topic ones) are made and Tekken 7 is close to being release worldwide, this site will surely spike in activity. :)

Besides, I whether go to an forum where you can get quality information (SSfox posting Markman twit about the PS4 not being optimize yet and that BN had to scramble to get a solid play build for TGS, is what I mean by quality) then the very active ones where it's next to impossible for someone new visiting to get correct news, due to those forums being so full of false information and drama.
Augosyx

Postby Augosyx » June 5th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Tekken 1 - Kazuya's Ending
Tekken 2 - Heihachi's Ending
Tekken 3 - Jin's Ending
Tekken 4 - Jin/Kazuya/Heihachi: They're connected though no official winners as a group of Jack-4s raided Honmaru soon after.
Tekken 5 - Jin's Ending
Tekken 6 - I'd say Lars' and Alisa's ending following their Scenario Campaign

That's basically it. Other non-Mishimas that's canon would be Paul & both Law's (a rough one due to their comical endings, but their prologue pretty much explains it), Steve's (He destroyed one of the labs in Mishima Zaibatsu, then he personally got his answer in T7), King (though at the very moment it's cliffhanging due to the fact that both Armor King and Marduk weren't present in T7, it didn't fully explained the reason after AK's revelation). I'd take Leo's ending canon too since her case, though Tag2 wasn't a canon game, there's a more in-depth explanation to her mother's death in her ending.
Wolfie VII

Postby Wolfie VII » June 6th, 2017, 1:14 am

Augosyx wrote:
June 5th, 2017, 11:57 pm
Tekken 1 - Kazuya's Ending
Tekken 2 - Heihachi's Ending
Tekken 3 - Jin's Ending
Tekken 4 - Jin/Kazuya/Heihachi: They're connected though no official winners as a group of Jack-4s raided Honmaru soon after.
Tekken 5 - Jin's Ending
Tekken 6 - I'd say Lars' and Alisa's ending following their Scenario Campaign

That's basically it. Other non-Mishimas that's canon would be Paul & both Law's (a rough one due to their comical endings, but their prologue pretty much explains it), Steve's (He destroyed one of the labs in Mishima Zaibatsu, then he personally got his answer in T7), King (though at the very moment it's cliffhanging due to the fact that both Armor King and Marduk weren't present in T7, it didn't fully explained the reason after AK's revelation). I'd take Leo's ending canon too since her case, though Tag2 wasn't a canon game, there's a more in-depth explanation to her mother's death in her ending.
Didn't Kazuya technically win officially? I mean, I always assumed he beat Heihachi in the tournament final and took him to Jin, like what happens in his story, then its his ending right up to when Jin wakes up? There for tournament wise, Kazuya won. But Tekken 4's winner has always been up for debate.
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"
PSN (PS3 & PS4!): xWolfie-kun | Twitter: @WolfieKun
Augosyx

Postby Augosyx » June 6th, 2017, 1:59 am

Wolfie VII wrote:
June 6th, 2017, 1:14 am
Didn't Kazuya technically win officially? I mean, I always assumed he beat Heihachi in the tournament final and took him to Jin, like what happens in his story, then its his ending right up to when Jin wakes up? There for tournament wise, Kazuya won. But Tekken 4's winner has always been up for debate.
You're not wrong, Kazuya did officially won but as the price would normally to become the head the Mishima Zaibatsu, it never came to light since Kazuya's victory was overshadowed by the announcement of Heihachi's death. So instead of taking Mishima Zaibatsu, Kazuya instead went and deal with G-Corp and Heihachi, well..... he flew.... somewhere and went into hiding but knows the existence of the 5th and 6th Tournament.